Located in North Bay, a 50 minute flight from Toronto, Post Production at Canadore is the most modern post production facility of its kind in Ontario. Offering its services to regional, provincial, national and international production companies, Post Production at Canadore is uniquely-positioned to educate and offer post production services to the film, television, and video production industry that attract new business and stimulate the film and television sector in Ontario.
Why Choose Post Production at Canadore
- Cost-effective access to the latest in advanced technologies and practices
- Full access to a Dolby Atmos mix stage with 70,000 watts of power driving 41 speakers
- ADR stages and Dolby Atmos conform to NC-18 standards
- Full access to ADR stage, colour grading suite, D.I.T suite, offices, reception and boardroom
- Connections to top industry professionals
- Internet speeds up to 500 mbs
- Ability for industry to use existing college infrastructure in order to leverage the support required during the development, production and post-production phases of film.
Post Production at Canadore boasts some of the most advanced technology used in the film and television industry.
The Dolby Atmos® Certified Mix Theatre features a 41 speaker surround sound system with 70,000 watts of power allowing the mix stage to handle any scale of production.
The 4K colour grading suite features one of the most advanced colour-accurate monitors in the world.
Record in complete silence with our state-of-the-art automatic dialogue replacement (ADR) stage.
Offering a variety of services including:
- Audio Mixing
- Automatic Dialogue Replacement (ADR)
- Picture and Audio Post Editing
- Production and Editorial Support
- Colour Correction
- Digital Imaging
- Closed Captioning
- Screening and Remote Sessions
- And Additional Production Services
Unique Learning Environment
The Post Production at Canadore facility is used in academic programming in order to train our students to be industry-ready.
Canadore offers several opportunities for experiential learning thanks to industry partners and the multitude of productions being filmed in the region.